Wild & Free, Nepal 7 – 15 Nov (8 day)
- Regular price $1,950.00
Rugged trails, incredible mountain scenery and peaceful, preserved traditional way of life; journey through one of the natural wonders of the world on this beginner-intermediate off-road tour through the Nepal Himalayas.
Dates 7/11/20 – 15/11/20 (8 days)
The total cost is $1,950 USD, or $2900 AUD
BYO bike: $1590 USD, or $2360 AUD
20% deposit required to secure your spot.
You can pay your deposit online, via paypal or bank transfer. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive instructions on how to pay your deposit.
- Bike rental: Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Meal plan including breakfast and dinner
- Accommodation in bnbs and teahouses on double/triple sharing basis.
- Australian guide and Nepali guide
- First aid kit
- Parking and permit charges of any kind
- Rider will be charged for the spare parts such as clutch wire, clutch plates, chain links, engine oil etc if used during the trip.
- Personal expense of any kind
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section.