Nepal Tour Upper Mustang 21 Oct - 2 Nov (12 days)
- Regular price $3,890.00
Join us on a motorcycle expedition to the edge of Nepal – the crossroads of serenity, mountains, breathtaking scenery and untouched, ancient culture. Embark on a challenging journey through the largest mountain tops in the world, stepping back in time to the Forbidden Kingdom.
Dates: 21 October – 2 November
$3,890 USD + $200 USD refundable cash deposit
What is INCLUDED ?
- 11 day motorcycle hire. Serviced and maintained with genuine parts.
- 4x4 vehicle
- Nepali tour guide and all expenses (mandatory for visiting Upper Mustang)
- Nepali mechanic and all expenses (mandatory)
- TIMS card fees, ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Area Project) entry fees and Upper Mustang Special Permit ($750pp for 10 days).
- Airport pickup and drop off in a private vehicle
- Deluxe bnb in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Bandipur.
- Accommodations on twin sharing basis in best available lodges and tea-houses during the tour in lower and upper mustang. (Attached bathrooms where possible).
- Guided sightseeing tour of Kathmandu valley on bike with entry fees to three World Heritage sites
- All meals (lunch, dinner, breakfast and tea) during the trip except lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara or Bandipur.
- 5 professional photos of you
- Entry fees of monastery in Lo Manthang and Tsarang
- Entry fees of Chossar Caves and monasteries
- 13 % VAT and all local taxes
- First aid kit
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu
What is not included?
- Personal expenses (bar bills, laundry, internet, telephone bills)
- Mineral water, cold drinks and other drinks except tea.
- Mandatory travel insurance
- Rental vehicle insurance
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara or Bandipur.
- Rescue evacuation in case of emergency
- Entry visas
- International driving licence
$1000 USD advance is taken to secure your spot on the trip with the remainder payable 60 days prior to departure. Contact us for bank / paypal details to pay the $1000 advance, otherwise you can pay the full trip here.
If you need to cancel your trip more than 60 days prior to departure you will receive 50% of your advance back ($500 USD). Cancelling your trip with less than 60 days notice will forfeit the entire total cost of the trip.
$200 USD refundable deposit is taken on arrival in Kathmandu to cover any damages to your motorcycle (such as mirrors, pegs, handlebars etc) during Upper Mustang. You will receive the deposit back to you on completion of the trip, after your motorcycle has been assessed.