Spiti Valley India Himalaya (14 day)
- Regular price $3,172.00
Ready to ride some of the world’s highest altitude passes, traverse one of the deadliest roads on the planet and experience traditional way of life at the world’s highest inhabited village? Adventurous and challenging, align your mind, body and spirit for the off-road adventure of a lifetime.
Dates 12/8/20 – 27/8/20 (14 days)
The total cost is $3,712 USD, or $5400 AUD.
20% deposit required to secure your spot ($742.40 USD)
You can pay your deposit online, via paypal or bank transfer. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive instructions on how to pay your deposit.
- Meal Plan breakfast and dinner
- Accommodation in hotels, lodges, safari tents on double/triple sharing basis.
- Insurance cover of the rider during the ride tenure.
- First aid kit.
- Backup vehicle with mechanic all the way along.
- Bike rental: Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Parking and permit charges of any kind
- Rider will be charged for the spare parts such as clutch wire, clutch plates, chain links, engine oil etc if used during the trip.
- Personal expense of any kind
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section.