Mongolian Odyssey 3 - 25 September (23 day)
- Regular price $4,400.00
Vast untouched landscapes and preserved nomadic culture, Mongolia is one of the world’s last true wilderness experiences. Vast steppes, rugged mountains, clear lakes, abundant wildlife and sweeping deserts – the dream destination for the off-road rider.
This is the full trip around Mongolia. To do part of this trip please see our Gobi Trail tour or our Great Lake Trail tour
Dates: 3 – 25 September 2020
$4400 USD + $200 USD refundable cash deposit
BYO bike $2700 USD (save $1700 USD)
What is INCLUDED ?
- 21 day motorcycle hire. Serviced and maintained with genuine parts.
- Tickets to Golden Eagle Festival
- 4x4 vehicle and Mongolian driver
- Australian tour guide and all expenses
- Mongolian mechanic and all expenses
- National Park permits
- Airport pickup and drop off in a private vehicle
- Accommodations on twin sharing basis in best available gers
- Tents for camping
- Guided sightseeing tour of Ulaanbaatar
- All meals except lunch during the trip except in Ulaanbaatar
- 5 professional photos of you
- Local taxes
- First aid kit
What is not included?
- Personal expenses (bar bills, laundry, internet, telephone bills)
- Mineral water, cold drinks and other drinks except tea.
- Mandatory travel insurance
- Rental vehicle insurance
- Lunch, and all meals in Ulaanbaatar
- Rescue evacuation in case of emergency
- Entry visas
- International driving licence
$1000 USD advance is taken to secure your spot on the trip with the remainder payable 60 days prior to departure. Contact us for bank / paypal details to pay the $1000 advance, otherwise you can pay the full trip here.
If you need to cancel your trip more than 60 days prior to departure you will receive 50% of your advance back ($500 USD). Cancelling your trip with less than 60 days notice will forfeit the entire total cost of the trip.
$200 USD refundable deposit is taken on arrival in Ulaanbaatar to cover any damages to your motorcycle (such as mirrors, pegs, handlebars etc) during Mongolia. You will receive the deposit back to you on completion of the trip, after your motorcycle has been assessed.