Leh Ladakh India Himalaya (15 day)
- Regular price $3,988.00
Fluttering prayer flags, moonscapes punctuated with dazzling lakes and the highest mountain passes on Earth; enter the Ladakh – raw and confronting, stretching as far as the Tibetan Plateau.
Dates 25/7/20 – 8/8/20 (15 days)
The total cost is $3,988 USD, or $5800 AUD.
20% deposit required to secure your spot ($797.60 USD)
You can pay your deposit online, via paypal or bank transfer. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive instructions on how to pay your deposit.
- Meal Plan breakfast and dinner
- Accommodation in hotels, lodges, safari tents on double/triple sharing basis.
- Insurance cover of the rider during the ride tenure.
- First aid kit.
- Backup vehicle with mechanic all the way along.
- Bike rental: Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Parking and permit charges of any kind
- Rider will be charged for the spare parts such as clutch wire, clutch plates, chain links, engine oil etc if used during the trip.
- Personal expense of any kind
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions section.