Grand Northern Loop, Vietnam 13 day Guided Tour
- Regular price $3,130.00
Fluorescent green rice paddies, puffs of low-hanging cloud, colourful ethnic tribes and layered mauve mountain backdrops. Welcome to North Vietnam, one of the most astounding, and preserved, landscapes on Earth.
Dates: 5th Jan 2019 - 17th Jan 2019
The total cost for this tour as a guided is $3130 USD / $4,599 AUD.
• 13 day motorcycle hire Honda CRF250L 2015-2017
• Australian tour guide + local tour guide
• Standard or better accommodation (double, twins shared room) and/or homestay
• All meals (Vietnamese food)
• All entrance fees, permits, tickets, boat trips, ferries, bamboo rafts, etc
• Vietnamese green tea, soft drink, snack at places of short rest
• 5 professional photos
• Personal expenses, personal medical insurance
• Drinks other than tea and local rice wine at meals
• Single room supplement in case you request a single room
• Protective pants, jacket, gloves, helmet, rain gear and other safety equipment
• Train or flight tickets before and after your tour
• Breakfast on the departure day and dinner on the return day
• Accommodation and food in Hanoi
• Mandatory travel insurance
• International driving licence
$800 USD deposit is taken to secure your spot on the trip with the remainder payable 60 days prior to departure. Contact us if you would like to pay the $800 deposit, otherwise pay in full here.
If you need to cancel your trip more than 60 days prior to departure you will receive 50% of your deposit back ($400 USD). Cancelling your trip with less than 60 days notice will forfeit the entire total cost of the trip.
$200 USD refundable deposit is taken on arrival in Hanoi to cover any damages to your motorcycle (such as mirrors, pegs, handlebars etc) during your trip. You will receive the deposit back to you on completion of the trip, after your motorcycle has been assessed.