Gobi Desert Trail Mongolia 3 - 18 September (16 day)
- Regular price $3,096.00
Pockets of amazing scenery, bridged by vast stretches of desolation; enter, the Gobi Desert. Harsh conditions of shifting, deep sand, fierce wind and long distances between rest. Keep your judgement quick — and your endurance steady. The Gobi's undiluted rawness; dinosaur fossils, ancient carvings, endless galaxies and all, make it a wild adventure that will fulfil even the most travelled, and trained, enduro rider.
Dates: 3 – 18 September 2020
$3096 USD + $200 USD refundable cash deposit
BYO bike $2220 USD (save $876 USD)
What is INCLUDED ?
- 11 day motorcycle hire. Serviced and maintained with genuine parts.
- Flight from Ölgii to Ulaanbaatar
- Tickets to Golden Eagle Festival
- 4x4 vehicle and Mongolian driver
- Australian tour guide and all expenses
- Mongolian mechanic and all expenses
- National Park permits
- Airport pickup and drop off in a private vehicle
- Accommodations on twin sharing basis in best available gers
- Tents for camping
- Guided sightseeing tour of Ulaanbaatar
- All meals except lunch during the trip except in Ulaanbaatar
- 5 professional photos of you
- Local taxes
- First aid kit
What is not included?
- Personal expenses (bar bills, laundry, internet, telephone bills)
- Mineral water, cold drinks and other drinks except tea.
- Mandatory travel insurance
- Rental vehicle insurance
- Lunch, and all meals in Ulaanbaatar
- Rescue evacuation in case of emergency
- Entry visas
- International driving licence
$1000 USD advance is taken to secure your spot on the trip with the remainder payable 60 days prior to departure. Contact us for bank / paypal details to pay the $1000 advance, otherwise you can pay the full trip here.
If you need to cancel your trip more than 60 days prior to departure you will receive 50% of your advance back ($500 USD). Cancelling your trip with less than 60 days notice will forfeit the entire total cost of the trip.
$200 USD refundable deposit is taken on arrival in Ulaanbaatar to cover any damages to your motorcycle (such as mirrors, pegs, handlebars etc) during Mongolia. You will receive the deposit back to you on completion of the trip, after your motorcycle has been assessed.