The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
1. Buy an OpenRoads Rally Challenge or General Admission ticket for OpenRoads Rally 2019
2. Winners will be announced online on 25/09/2019.
3. The competition is open to anybody in Australia, aged 18 years or over except employees of OpenRoads, LS2, Panhead, Royal Enfield and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
4. A purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 18/09/19 at 11:59pm AEST. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter is: OpenRoads Travel, ABN number 79 828 322 968 whose registered office is at 8 Lawson Street Elwood Victoria 3184.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. The prize is as follows:
The prize is a free LS2 Pioneer helmet. Colour randomly selected. No cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Additional rental terms and conditions will need to be agreed to at time of rental.
15. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
16. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
17. The prize will be collected by the winner at OpenRoads Rally 2019.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
21. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to OpenRoads and not to any other party.
23. OpenRoads shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24. OpenRoads also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.